cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Tables for Attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Does any one have list of SRM tables?

2) I am looking for an Attribute table which will give me list of persons/positions who are assigned a particular catalog.

How to get the list of such people. In which table it will be?

Regards

Nim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All tables are available through transaction BBP_PD

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i AM GIVING UR THE LIST OF ALL SRM TABLES

Tables

· CRMD_ORDERADM_H – Purchasing Document

Header table

· CRMD_ORDERADM_I – Purchasing Document

Item table

· BBP_LOCMAP – Plants replicated from backend

system

· BBP_MAP_TAX_CODE – Tax code mapping to

backend system

· BBP_PAYTERM – Vendor payment terms

uploaded from backend system

· BBP_PAYTERM_TEXT – Vendor payment terms

text

· BBP_DET_ACCT – Default G/L account per

product category and account assignment

category

· BBP_PDBEI – Holds the details of one back-end

document such as a Purchase Requisition or a

PO.

· BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB – This table will contain

any purchase orders in EBP that have failed to

transfer over to the SAP R/3 system.

· HRUS_D2 – View a list of substitute approvers for

a user.

· T006A – Units of Measure

· TMCNV – Material Master Record Numbers (Max.

Length of Material Master Number)

· T100 – List of EBP System Messages

ok THEN

Cheers

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check transaction BBP_PD, this will have a lot of table names and how they are connected to each other. Also you can click on those table names to jump directly to the item you are looking at.

2. HRT1222 and HRP1222 is what you are looking for with CAT in the attrib field (use HRV1222A for a view that connects those 2 tables together.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robin,

Two more questions

1) In above tables/ views, I get only those org units which have been directly asssigned a particular catalog (say Dell) in CAT attribute. However it does not give list of orgunits/positions that have inherited this catalog. Is there a way to find out which are the orgunits/positioins that have this Dell catalog - whether directly assigned or indirectly assigned through inheritance?

2) We have a very huge Org Structure. How do I get all the sub org units & all the positions which are below a particular org unit?

Regards

Nim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robin,

Two more questions

1) In above tables/ views, I get only those org units which have been directly asssigned a particular catalog (say Dell) in CAT attribute. However it does not give list of orgunits/positions that have inherited this catalog. Is there a way to find out which are the orgunits/positioins that have this Dell catalog - whether directly assigned or indirectly assigned through inheritance?

2) We have a very huge Org Structure. How do I get all the sub org units & all the positions which are below a particular org unit?

Regards

Nim

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have a SRM system to check on, so use the * to get the correct function modules in SE37 so the mentioned FM names are probably a bit different.

1. You can try one of the FM: BBP_ATTRIBUTE_READ (or BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES). Probably better to use RHGA_ATTRIBUTE_READ

2. There is a FM called RH_OM_STRUC_GET (again use the * to get the correct FM, STRUC and GET are definately in the name)

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin

Even I am facing the same issue, exactly i have a catalog say "Dell" and I need to get the list of all the employees for whom this catalog has been assigned.

Can we track this list...

Regards,

Raj