Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello every one

i captured the excise

i maintained all the conditions in fv11

it showing me the exact calculation of 16 % and 3%

now i want to show the register rg23

but in std format ioa m not found cess and ecess

now any one can plz tell me how to maintain the cess and ecess in rg 23 register

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use j1i5, j2i5 then check your entries.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

First Extract the register using J2I5, then download the registers to Excel file using J2I6.

Apply note-1045888 and do as per instructed in note for MACRO file.

Cheers...

Santosh

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i tried this but cess and ecess column is not comming in the excel file so plz help me

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this you will not find in the register either RG23A or RG23C as SAP no longer supports this for the 2 reasons:

1. the maximum page size is 600 that cannot accomodate all the excise conditions.

2. Some years back there was a format prescribed by Govt, all companies were required to fill the information exactly as per that format only. Now Govt has done away with it. Currently there is no rigidilty as per that format but one has to report all the duties.

You have make a development, take out the unnecessary columns from that register as it is no longer required.

copy the standard program of RG23A/C register and then do changes, pull the value for ECess, SCess condition.

anyhow sap has also provided the solution in the form of macro, that pulls the registers in excel form.

what you do is go to service market place. give application area as XX-CSC-IN, type search term register you will find the relevant notes.

these notes are

Note 837738 - Education Cess changes for register extraction and Printing

Note 956016 - Register Revamp- Excel Format in J2I6

Your issue will be resolved.

Regards

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rajesh

i tried it but i need cess and secess also to be there in the excel file

how to do that plz help

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your information i assume that you are capturing the ECess and SECess togethre as 3%. Actually you have to capture these two seperately to post seperately in to RG23A or RG23C. You have to create seperate condition types eg:JEC1 and JSEP in case of Domestic Procurement for Set-Off conditions and you have to do necessary configuration in FTXP and OB40 respectively.

Use Transactions J2I5 for Extraction and J2I6 for Printing the Excise Registers.

bye

Sridhar Thota

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extract the registers in Excel format.You can see it.

Mukund