cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation for service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whether cancellation or reversal of confirmation of service is possible in SRM 5.0 .

I am able to do reversal and cancellation for goods where as for service confirmation , both icons are grayed out .

Regards

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should be possible take a look at Note 1143752 - Incorrect delete option for cancelled service confirmation, this confirms it is possible. What support pack is your system on and has the final entry indicator been set?

Another option is to do a cancellation in the backend system with ML81N.

Regards,

Robin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reversal or Cancellation of Cofirmation/Service entry is not possible in SRM. But only in R/3 (ECC) using transaction ML81N.

i know couple of clients done customization to call "ML81N" and corresponding BAPI from SRM to replicate the reversal process.

But in Standard solution of SRM reversal of SE is not possible.

Thanks, Renga

• Award points for usefull answers***

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramasamy,

With ref to your post on reversal of SE not possible in standard SRM,

want to know, how it is possbile thru some customization as you mentioned in your post.

Is this kind of tech enhancement using BADI's ?

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks

krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to delete the service entry sheet created in the backend from SRM Server 5.5 through confirmation.

Can any one tell me the final_entry indicaotr in the Service entry in R3 could be reset. The indicaotr in SRM PO has no effect on it. I want to avoid going to ML81N.?

The user is not able to confirm any qauntity....on the PO service item since he has selected 'last delivery'

Regards,

Ramesh.

Edited by: Ramesh Vadamalayan on May 8, 2008 5:14 PM

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If release strategy exist for service in the backend, then cancellation is not possible.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no release strategy for SEs in the backend and also ERS is not there for the POs.

REgards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani,

Hope this note helps.

Regards

Sudhakar