cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with File to Idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing file to idoc scenario. This Scenario is now executing properly and in SXMB_Moni it is also showing new generated IDOC number.

But when I tried to locate same IDOC in R/3 system i am not able to locate it. In IDX5 tcode is showing error msg like "No authorization to send IDocs with message type ZHR_EMPLEADOS" (Caller: XIAFUSER).

My RFC Destination is using another user "WF-BUZON" to get in to R/3 and has all the authorizations.

Please guide me on this.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at note 150315 & 837595

You need roles as S_BI-WX_RFC and S_BI-WHM_RFC.

Also verify if you have the roles S_IDOC_ALL,B_ALE_ALL.

In XI , you have configured an RFC destination in Sm59 for the SAP system . You post the Idoc to the SAP using this RFC destination,.

The user id and password given in this RFC destination is that of your R3 user id and password. So, the authorizations of this user id does not match with the authorization needed to post an idoc. and the authorizations would be needed to be added by your R3 team to this user id.

Please refer to this note for the authorizations, 837595

refer

Thanks

Swarup

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help.

The problem was in the configuration of the enviroment(XID). I tried the same thing in XIQ and it works.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask your basis team to give you authorization of SAP_ALL. Then you will be able to complete everything.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Chk this blog

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

rest of the answer is fine.

Thanks

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

check this weblog -->Monitoring the IDOC Adapter in XI/PI using IDX5

/people/kamalkumar.ramakrishnan/blog/2008/02/13/monitoring-the-idoc-adapter-in-xipi-using-idx5

Cheers

Sunil.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue is with your USer which you have maintained in the RFC...it doesnt have the sufficent roles....for testing you can add SAP_ALL to your user and try it will post the IDOC

check this log