cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master Creation: ACCOUNT NUMBER INCORRECT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I have maintained OVT0, OBD2. Now I start to create customer master record, in the incial screen itself I am getting error that

Account number incorrect: check your entry.

For Account group creation I didnt maintain any number range and all, using existing one only.

2. I would like to know how to create partner determination in customer master (SP, SH, BP, PY).

Please any one help me out.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi selvi

as there is the problem with the accout group

The possible reason could be you might have given a wrong account group number while creating customer

Now go to ovt0 or OBD2 and check what account group number has been assigned. and now got to partner determination procedure for customer master VOPA(older version of partner determination procedure)

before going to partner determination procedure, maintain number range for your account group, in OVZC

to get into the partner determination procedure path is,

spro-> sales and distribution -> basic functions -> set up partner detemination -> click on this and then select partner determination procedurefor customer master

1st step is to check weather all partner functions are available or not

2nd step is assign account group to partner functions, in this step go to new entries give your account group and give the partner functions

3rd step is, assign account group to partner determination procedure i that go to new entries and give the partner functions

4th step is, assign partner determination procedure to your account groups.

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for assigning the number range for Account group.

goto OVZC

create number range save it.

then goto OVT0 double click on the account group assign the number range.

---

Coming to PARTNER DETERMINATION

step1 :goto VOPA

select the object CUSTOMER MASTER click on PARTNER FUNCTION

here define the partner function and partner type or copy the standard on. save it.

step2: partner procedure

click on Partner procedure create new one or copy the standard one.

AG is std sold to party

save it.

step 3: procedure details

select the partner procedure, click on procedure details, enter the all partner function as well as mandatory and not changeble.

sold to party function is mandatory and not changeable.

save it

step4: click on procedure assignment

assign the account group to partner procedure

regards

krishna