cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple shipments for a delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a delivery after I create a manual shipment in R/3, I can see the delivery in VS optimiser. Also I am able to plan a shipment for the same delivery and send the shipments to R/3. The delivery document flow shows both (manual & APO planned) the shipments. Is there any setting to exclude the delivery from APO once a manual shipment is created in R/3.

Regards,

Vasudevan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe you should stop creating the manual shipment in ECC and wait for the APO created shipment

alternately run a report in APO to delete duplicate deliveries that have shipments before running the optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish / Srinivas,

Thanks a lot for your input.

To my knowledge the expectation is as per the requirement design of the SAP system. Please refer to the Note 362445, Case No.45, as per this case the shipment should be deleted from APO. The user exits will not be required in this case i beleive.

Harish mentioned about some report, i could not find any report to do this. Do you know the program name which deletes the deliveries from APO?

When checking this to my surprise, this problem is happening only in our quality sytem, which is a pure replica of the production. But in production this problem does not occur. Could not find any reason why in quality its not working properly. A table /sapapo/vs_e_dlv gets updated after a delivery is included in the shipment. This is not happening in Quality system.

Do you have any pointers for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just wanted to confirm one thing after creating a manual shipment in R/3 are you not doing the goods issue, the shipment and the delivery will not appear in APO once you do the GI.

I dont think you can delete the delivery directly in APO,since the integration model is active and it will reappear in APO.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sanjog,

Yes you are correct, the delivery will disappear after the PGI has happened.

But my expectation is that when the delivery is added to the manual shipment in r/3 the delivery should not be available for the APO system to plan. In-case a manual shipment is deleted then that delivery unassigned from the manual shipment should be available for planning in APO.

It would be misleading if the delivery is a part of the APO shipment & also a part of the manual shipment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just wanted to understand whether you are able to see the shipment in vs01 and whats the status i.e. B,C, D or E?

Also if the deliveries are assigned to shipment, how will you assign it to another shipment as they are not available in unassigned freight units?

I am not getting how you were able to assign deliveries to another shipment, can you explain?

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you have confused with my query.Let me explain again, I have a delivery which is seen in APO as unplanned freight units.The same delivery is used to form a manual shipment in R/3 directly,still i am able to plan a shipment for that delivery in APO and able to transfer to R/3.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This might require development on R3 outbound side. Did you check CIF user exit LESHPSC or CIFSLS02 in ECC side ?