cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Error details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not able to get out of this problem of mine please help me out here and the problem where i am stuck is

Q . As a technical expert , if the message to be sent to particular R/3 system doesn't reach to that destination ( particular R/3 system ) then he ( technical expert) can view error details in moni SXMB_MONI but what about the Business user , how he will come to know about all the error regarding that message ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Thanks ... .but thats all we can do right !!!!.... may be there is something else through which the business user can come to know the status and error details of that particular message which got failed in between.Means from Business user point of view

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as experts said alerts are the best way

sometimes u can use fault message types as well.

thanks

ahmed

Edited by: parvez ahmed on Apr 1, 2008 8:26 PM

Edited by: parvez ahmed on Apr 1, 2008 8:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could use the SolMan, too.

I prefer to separate errors: Technical errors to the SXMB_MONI, business errors are shown as technically ok, but are then displayed in some special application on the system where the error ocurred (some browser application which tracks processes). Usually the errors are due to wrong data. In this case you can't do much with a technical exception.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello James,

>how he will come to know about all the error regarding that message ??

Thru Alerts, We need to configure Alert and Pop out the Mail ID of the Business User where they can get Idea about the Error like Which System is down..Mapping Failure.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss