cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of delivery ,pgi and billing as soon as ordrer is creat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gurus,

Can we do automatic creation of delivery,pgi and billing as soon as order is saved.

Plz explain ?

Thanks in Advance

sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sameer,

unless the standard program is modified you cannot do auto pgi. However batch jobs can help creating a delivery afer sales order. But incase WM is implemented then we can for the required delivery movment types create an automatic transfer order and confirmation. This brings us closer to some extent in the task. Then schedule again a job that does PGI.

can you please however explain the business need for auto pgi. It helps us to learn something as well.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can do auto pgi and billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

can auto delivery (no pgi) like once sales order is saved it creates a delivery document number, and we have to go to VL02N to do PGI. Is this possible? How? Can this be possible with just configuration?

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

i pressume- its not possible only thorugh configuration.

AS i said earlier- it should be customized - coding has to be write in include program of create sales order.

I spoke with one of the abaper regarding this same issue-

as per info from him, he said-

yes its possible , but need to analyze the issue more indetail-

the coding which ihave given- in my last post.

abaper has to include this coding- tech'lly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we can do auto PGi and billing if you can have a program to do it. as a batch job.

But normally in a regular senario we only do till creation of delivery documnet

picking would be done thru transfer order as picking is physical work which is done be the Labour in a warehouse or a storage location.The system promts till creates a auto transfer order and waits for the TO confirmation as soon as TO confirmed again it automatically triggers the rest of the process like creation of billing doc and invoice.

Just take an help from an ABAPer you can do it easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai lakshmi,

thansk for the response; in the system we r not using warehouse management and no such TO also;

still can we do it?

Thanks in advance