cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have customized some actions in the OM component. Now I need to assign those actions to some users (roles). In the PA component I achieved it with parameter UGR, but in OM I dont have that option... Every user that access transaction PP03 will be able to run all the actions.

Then the question is, how can I restrict the access to the OM actions? Is there something like the UGR parameter?

Help on this matter will be appreciated and rewarded

Thanks,

Fede

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

While creating the Authorization Roles restrict the T Codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dude for your answer, could you explain it a little more? I think it is related to Security and I dont know much that. Besides, why tcode are you talking about? I only use PP03 to run the actions.

Thanks a lot!

Edited by: Federico on Apr 1, 2008 11:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The transaction code is PFCG Role Maintenance select the role of the users you need to give access and add the Transaction code PP03 and remove the transaction code for all the users to whom access should be restricted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! but what i need is not grant or not access to PP03, but rather giving access to the actions within PP03... by means of security can I do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you have the user parameter for OM actions like UGR for PA

OM Actions:

User parameter: POM

Regards,

Fouz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dude. Sorry for bothering you again, but I cant find the place to bind the parameter POM with the actions.

Could you explain it a little more?

Thanks again

Fede

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step 1: Go to transaction code: PP03

Step 2: Press f4 on the 'Actions' field you'll find values

ex: SVCC Create Vacancy

Step 3: Go to transaction code: SU3 -> in the field Parameter ID enter the value 'SVCC' save and check the transaction PP03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FOUZUL,

There is not such a parameter SVCC. I tried with ID parameter POM and SVCC in its value, then I went to PP03 and what I found is that the system defaults the value of the action with SVCC, but I still am able to hit F4 and select other action.

Hope you can help me with this!!

Thanks a lot

Fede

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest check that out with authorizations.

Answers (0)