cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure - Acces Sequence.

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!, it´s possible to use an acces sequence to acces to differents pricing procedures??

how can I do it?

Thanks!

Alejandro.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Access sequnce will never determined directly in a pricing procedure.We need to assign a access sequnce to a condition type and a condition type can be assigned to a pricing procedure.We can assign only tables to acess sequnce as per the rule condition technique in SAP

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the same way the access sequnce only has fields so you can use the same access sequnce in differnet condition types and their by in differnt pricing procedures.

Hope it solves.

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

ok, but if i want that a acces sequence determines a pricing procedure, can i do it?

or i only can assign tables to acces sequences?

tks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

lets take the std example for the condition type PR00 the acess sequnce for PR00 we have tables 5, 6 ,4 with fields customer, material, pricelist type,currency etc.These fields are independent to any documents like sales doc or billing doc.

And if you take the con type K004 we have table 4 with field material.I hope u r clear upto this point.

Now when we define condition records in VK11 lets say we have defined for PR00 for field "material" which determines the price of the material.

and in the same way we have defined for K004 for field "material" which determines the discount.

In both cases it takes form the same table 4 but the end cause changes as the control setting how the table is to determined is in condition type which tells us how the perticular condition works in a pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Its true. But you ca also use the same condition types and the same access sequnece for a different pricing procedure.coz access sequence is a cross client dependent table which means that they are uniform accross the clients so you dont have to define or use a differnt access sequnces if not required or bussiness does not require.

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

can you give an example? because i dont understand very well.

what means "coz"??

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u can.All you need to do is to assign the same access sequence to different condition types.Coz access sequnce only contains a set of tables and fields.

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

i dont know if i understand it..., but if i do that , i will have 2 condition types with the same acces sequence, but my pricing procedure will be only one.

I need that de acces seq. determine differents pricing procedure.