cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select event in charts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm trying to make a drill down from a chart to a detail-view. I connected the service with the chart with the event 'select'. For the first time, when teh chart is filling one row will be transfered to the service, but when I then click on the chart, at different data, nothing happens! Doesn't work the select event for charts in VC CE SP04? (I have made it corresponding to the Blog 'Visual Composer Modeling Tips' of Ryan Leask)

Where are my mistake?

Kind regards, Bernd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In VC 7.1 this is only possible by adding a button to the charts toolbar, you will then have to select the value in the chart and click on the button which will fire the button to send the value.

This has been fixed for VC 7.2 and you can model it in the same way as VC 04s.

Regards

Jarrod Williams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarrod Williams,

I've Tried in Visual Composer CE 7.1 EHP1.But Same Problem Occurs.

Detail:

I've Created a Chart & Button on that Chart, When i select a value in chart & click Button, But the Value is not passed, instead it displays Default Value (First value in that chart has been passed to next Chart).

Regards,

Vijayakumar

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Unfortunatly I made a mistake, this does not work in EHP1, at the moment there is only a solution for this in EHP2. I will be checking the possibility of getting a fix for a SP of EHP1.

Sorry for the confusion.

Jarrod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarrod Williams,

Is there any Technical Document Regarding this Bug in Visual Composer CE 7.1 EHP1 SP1.

& is There any Release Document where this Bug has been Fixed in EHP2.

Regards,

Vijayakumar