Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation on Using IDOC Ack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose We have FileIDOC and IDOCFile scenarios

Q1) Wil these IDOC Ack ALEAUD is Applicable in case of IDOC is the Sender Only Or in case of the Receiver also??

Q2) This Ack is for SAP R/3 Sys Or Fo Xi Sys???

Regards

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

ALEAUD is sent only by SAP system,not by File system,hence ALEAUD can be received in case of IDOC to IDOC scenario or File to IDOC scenario.

in case of IDOC to File scnario you need to use BPM and request ack from the receiver File system.

all the acknowledgements are sent by the receiver system.sender system is only responsible to receive it.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my case iam using IDOC---SOAP Scenario

Can i use ALEAUD here

Regards

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

no you can not use ALEAUD in your case

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whast do u say abt this BLOG

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

Regards

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Thats what i told u before,File adapter doesn't send ack just like that,you need to request it via BPM.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/06/22/xi-playing-with-the-file-adapters-acknowledgments

once you request it you can convert that to ALEAUD and post back to sender R/3 system(using receiver IDOC adapter)

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

You mean to say we can have the ALEAUD in case of File--IDOC scenario Am i right??

This means IDOC will send the Ack back to File system after posting the IDOC into SAP

If so Here File Adapter will support Ack?????File adapter Will receive the Ack from SAP R/3???

In this case also do we need BPM??

Regards

SUman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

there is an article on IDOC acknowledgement on SDN(i guess its a.pdf file),it explains two cases,first one is IDOC to IDOC and second one is FIle to IDOC,please search for it.

i would have definitely provided the link to you but i m a little busy,sorry:(

also regarding you second thread about transports from Dev to QA,there is also a blog explaining transport mechanism for de-central SLD,please search for that.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

Thanks for your reply

Other Experts can any one give the suggesions on the same

Regards

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case you can receive technical acknowledgement treating soap adapter as an end point. But it won't be an application ack. For more details you should visit two websites:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0d/5ab43b274a960de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50b499b...

Q2) This Ack is for SAP R/3 Sys Or Fo Xi Sys???

regarding this question there are acknowledgement specific for integration engine, that one must be requested and IDOC acknowledments. that's two different things.

Regarding integration engine you can also read in help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f4/8620c6b58c422c960c53f3ed71b432/frameset.htm

Kind regards,

Wojciech