Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN - Export Invoice

former_member387318
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

When I exporting from the manufacturing plant where excise is not applicable, should an excise invocie also have to be generated?

Please advise...

Cheers..Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay

Yes certainly you have to generate excise invoice for exports. You pay excise duty or not on the materials which are moving from a plant, you are supposed to raise an excise invoice as per Central Excise rules.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member387318
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi

Thanks for yr reply

In case of export, should there be any accounting postings for excise? Pls advise..

Cheers... Sanjay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay

No all are statistical only.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

I am working on a scenario where excise duty is calculated for exports under claim for rebate.

In this case the duty is calculated as regular and claimed back from the excise authorities after submitting proof of export i.e. closure of export transaction.

However the challenge is that the excise value should not charged to the customer as it is an export sale.

One more challenge is that I am using a single pricing procedure for Domestic and export sale. There is no depot and hence no depot sale and stock transfer.

I am working on SAP 4.6C with CIN add-on 40A.

May I request your views on how to configure this solution?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Warm Regards

Manish

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Seems like too old a Query.

I am also working on Export scenario in 4.6 C

Can you please guide me as how i will configure this Export procedure . As even though i have created the Export Pricing procedure and made the EXCISE condtions as statistical it is still getting add up into the total.

Regards

Rishi

Answers (0)