cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code in procedure TAXINN is invalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While trying to maintain the Condition Record in VK11 for Cond Type Mwst I am encountering the erroe which says

"Tax code in procedure TAXINN is invalid"

PLZ let me know what is to be done?

Best Regrds,

Subbz.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tax Codes are not used in tax procedure TAXINN. They are used in Tax procedure TAXINJ. In case you want to maintain condition record for Condition type in TAXINN procedure, just maintain tax rate instead of tax code.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have given input and output tax in Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions in financial accounting(new)->financial accounting global setting -> tax on sales/purchase ->posting.

Cheers...

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbz!

You are trying to maintain condition type MWST which is not available in Tax procedure TAXINN.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Goto vk11, select key combination departure country/destination country, enter only two things; country of destination and tax code then press enter and other fields are populated, save.

Make sure you have specified the valid tax type for your country in OVK1.

This will take care of your problem.

Maureen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check which procedure is assigned to the country india in

Financial acc in global setting>Tax on sales/purchases>basic settings-->assign country to calculation procedure.check which tax codes are assigned to the country.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandrasekhar,

The Required Procedure TAXINN has been assigned to the country code INDIA.The setting has already been maintained.

Still I get the same error.PLZ suggest what is to be done.

Regards,

Subbz..