cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in accessing WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have some WSDL Files that are created in XI using Bapi. Now while we are trying to access these WSDL i am getting an error

"com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: Node(CreateOrdersComp.vnGet_Partner_Details_Input.chnGet_Partner_Details_Output.chnEt_Partner_Details): cannot bind or add elements because the node has no valid parent"

Previously when we faced the same problem and we were able to solve it by the help of this link

Now they have recreated the WSDL and we are not able to solve it with the same link.

Can someone of you help me on this.

Regards,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Surya,

could u tell me ain which line are facing this problem???

if it is during setting the import parameters in the controller for the execution of the WSDL, then u need to create the object of the complex data node which is present in the WSDL.

we also had this problem before as we were directly tring to set the import parameters in the InputNode, which did not work.

if the import parameters are not accepted directly in the WSDL, this error is thrown sometimes, however try creating the object of the complex type and set the parameters there and execute it, It might work

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poojith,

Thanks for your reply, but i am getting this error when iam excecuting the Model.

Regards,

Surya

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Did u try setting the import parameters according to my reply???

Answers (0)