cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Native connection to the back end system is broken"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Still a newbie, but:

- under System Administration -> System Configuration do not have the Visual Composer link. I''ve added the VCRole, but still do not have this link, any ideas?

- If I try to use the functionality of Data Service inside VC, with every action I do, I receive a constant response :

Error -300014 Search returned an error Cannot load BEx open dialog: Native connection to the back end system is broken.: Native connection to the back end system is broken. Do you know how this is handled ..?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Lalo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ans for 1Q.

It will be avialbe with the portal by deafult.

If not just check it. Is that user has standard user role Or not.If nto assaign it .

Ans for 2Q.

Its happening because u did not mapped the data service alias to the VC user to which you assaing the VC role.

To do this follow the below steps:

1.Creat a alias for ur data service.

systemadmiistration->system configuratin->visual composer or systems folder->right click on ur system then select system alias->give name ,make it default alias and save it.

2.System mapping to the VC user.

Useradministration->find ur VC user to which u assigned th vc role ->click on modify->select the usermapping for system access->then select the system alias form dropdown->give the userid and password(thee are credentilas of system not the portal) and save it.

now you acn drag the data service and use it in VC design board.

Regards,

govindu

Answers (0)