cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With out Output Devices in output condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SD GURUS,

My problem is output type of the invoce havinf the 4 condition records, but sysyem not taking first condition , system is taking the last condition , but here first and last condition are fulfilling, but remaing three conditions are not found for particular sp. here i observer one thing that first condition is not having the output device

so i maintianed the output device for the first condition , with out output device print will come?

if anyother please suggest

please suggest

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

print wil not come

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction NACE and maintain all necessary entries there against combination of your output type and maintain condition records and under communication give your printer name and tick on print immedieatly.

Without entering the printer name, it wont print.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok, sure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here One more quick queastion,

if i am not maintaining the out put device in the print parameters , print will come or not , please suggest

SIVA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

As advised earlier, output determination has to be fully configured in order to print the invoice.

You can go to transaction NACE and under tab condition records, maintain your entries there, make sure you click on communication and enter the printer details there, if you press F4 you will get list of all configured printers set up by BASIS people.

If you are satisfied with my answer, please reward suitable points and close this thread by making it answered.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi siva,

first check wether you have checked the exclusive check box in the output access sequence for all accesses.if not please check the same.

this might be one of the reason.

hope this is helpfull

regards,

krishna