cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print only in the last page

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i want to print some text at the last page. we can't determine the no pages before execution. pls help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.If you trying in the script follow this.

Command to used in your sapscripts :-

/: IF &NEXTPAGE& EQ 0

whatever Text you want, just place here.

/: ENDIF

Thanks and Regards,

Reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

don't give this page as next page it should be called after the end of every thing in your main window with the command node in the command node general attributes give this page number & give space as next page in your terms & conidtions page.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Select the window as FINAL WINDOW in the General

attributes of window in which where u want to display the text.

thanks

raji

reward if helpful

former_member210123
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ther will be a condition tab available in the window.Do there nd say only on last page.after the main window will not work if the last page is triggered at the end of main window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked the option only after main window. it is not working. there is no 'on the last page'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is a table in Main window and u cant determine the no of pages because of the Table

data. Try to write the text in the footer part of the table.

Regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a main window and a footer window. main window contains dynamic text. footer window has the page nos and i want to include a line of text in theh last page.

i ahve 2 pages. next page of page1 is page2. no of pages increases as the data in main window increases.

hope now u got the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do this You are displaying The No. Of pages In one window. try to diplay it in the footer of the Table.

Then write the text in another widow. And From Coditions Tab of that window

Click Only After MAin window

Regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christy george,

just try to set the flag = 'X' in the table>footer>programlines--> flag = 'X'.

2)use the final window.--> alternative > CONDITOINS>flag eq 'X' and check option only after end of main window.

hope this will work....

All the very best....

Regards,

Sreenivasa Sarma K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

Go to the text node where the text is written click on it ->Condition TAB>At end click on Only After Main Window.

Regards

Sandipan