cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I monitor IDocs and process the IDocs with errors regularly.I have a strange issue which needs to be solved ASAP. The IDOC has sales area as sekk/40/01 and the customer is maintained for that sales area.But the IDoc is giving error "Shipto party is not maintained for sales area sekk/40/51" which is not the sales area intended to post the document and bot even the data in the IDoc supports that.Can any body help me with this regard.Full points will be given

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are getting this message because of the material in the Order to be created is of division 51; The ship-to party at the item level is checked against the material division rather than selling division. Extend you ship-to customer master to sekk/40/51. That would solve your problem.

Let me know if you still get the error after extending your ship-to customer.

Regards,

Nagaraju Chidurupalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks nagaraju.It has solved my problem.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the item level data of partners and espeicially ship to party data sales area in Idoc item level segments. Because u might have checked the header level sales area of sold to party. Please check the sales area of ship to party in item level data segments.

Here what i am thinking is the Non sap file is having wrond data for ship to party. Please change the mater data in non sap file then reprocess it again.

regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thin k Material wat u have entered in not created in that particular Sales area check and let me know. Extend the material to the sales aread which u r creating the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Customer Master of Ship to Party in XD02.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka