cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expand all areas in item details as default

Former Member
0 Kudos

We open the item details and have to make changes in nearly every area (basic data, cost assignment, ship-to-address, source of supply). So we have to open each area one by one and every time the screen is refreshing. So we spend a long time for waiting! Is there a possibility to open all areas as default, a parameter or something like this?

Regards

Hubert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

THis can be done using an implicit enhancement at function module BBP_SC_UI_ONESCREEN_LAYOUT_SET.

You can debug this to see how this function works. The advantage is that there is no need to change any HTML and there is no change to standard code.

Rgds,

Prasanna

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

thanks a lot for that hint!

BBP_SC_UI_ONESCREEN_LAYOUT_SET looks quite complex. Do you perhaps have an idea which is the "automatic expand" variable?

Basic data is expanded by default. What we'd like to have is to have more areas automatically expanded (for example Accounting).

Thanks and best regards,

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hubert,

Have you solved the issue?

Please share.

Thank you.

Regards,

Henry

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hubert,

I'd like to ask you if in the meanwhile you found a solution for your topic "Expand all areas in item details as default" in SRM 5.0.

We have the exact same requirement for our users!

I would be very thankful if you can give us a hint how you solved this problem.

Thanks and best regards,

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

I beleive you want to open all the tabs(Basis data, accout.... sos) at a time when you hit "Details" button of line item.

Let me know if this is the requirement.

Cheers, Renga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can't see an expand button in our system (SRM 5.00), but we have the requirement Renga discribed, going into the detail and all tabs are opened!

If there as an expand button available in the detail screen would also be ok!

Hubert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no straight solution for it. but try this implementaion in BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI

Enable the necessary frames/subscreens Basic data.... SOS (whichever applicable) in BADI.

Make sure it is enabled.

or

Change the BHML page with necessary ok codes.

SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 120

Scroll down to the service page to check the OK codes.

Just worth a try.

Good luck on this challenging requirement

Cheers, Renga

***Award points for usefull answers***

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a "Expand" just above the 'Basic data' Tab of the item; You can use this, as all the data is picked up at the same time;

Please reward points if useful.

Thanks

Kasee Palaniappan