cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Adapter Driver Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to install JMS Drivers for the JMS adapter. I went through <b>'How to install & Configure External Drivers for JDBC & JMS guide.pdf'</b>.

It says that we need to add com.ibm.mq.jar; com.ibm.mqjms.jar to the aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda file and also an entry into the provider.xml

I am not sure from where will I get these <b>com.ibm.mq.jar; com.ibm.mqjms.jar</b> jar files.

I downloaded Sun Java System Message Queue from http://java.sun.com/products/jms/index.html and trying installing it, though I am not able to and I am not sure how will it help me in finding those Jar files.

How can I locate the above jar files, how to add those to my aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda file ?

Kindly provide me with insights.

Best Regards

Swetank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swetank,

you have to obtain the driver from the company who developed that particular software. If you are using IBM MQ then go to IBM site and look for the JMS drivers not in the SUN website.

If you need more clarification let me know.

regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran is correct. The reason SAP can't provide these jars to you directly is a licensing issue. Different companies who use this adapter will have different JMS solutions and they will own the corresponding licenses associated with those solutions. Since the customers already have the required license in place to use these jars from their solution provider, they should already have access to these jars, and will need to take this step on their own.

Cheers,

Steve

-

If you find a post useful, please help keep the community going by setting a good example and rewarding the poster with points.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

I went through the following link itself and tried installing the SUN java message queue provided there.

But it didn't help, I am still unclear how to get these <b>com.ibm.mq.jar; com.ibm.mqjms.jar</b> jar files

Regards

Swetank