Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error configuring the Web Dynpro ABAP

vinay_kothagattu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configuring the web dynpro ABAP which is giving an error that is mentioned below when i try to logon to the system.

I have followed the note 1088717 for activating the services for Web Dynpro ABAP in SICF .

i have even followed the note 434918 for configuring the fully qualified host names for BSP.

Please let me know what might be the error.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://cgslsvr3:8020/sap/bc/webdynpro was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system CGD : WebDynpro Exception: Application // Does Not Exist

The error occurred on the application server cgslsvr3_CGD_20 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system CGD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server cgslsvr3_CGD_20 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server cgslsvr3_CGD_20 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 110 -u: BASIS -l: E -s: CGD -i: cgslsvr3_CGD_20 -w: 0 -d: 20080401 -t: 144740 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

make sure your services are all active:

[documentation|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/46/d28dfa34bb12bee10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm]

and that your service of the application is active in sicf

grtz,

Koen

vinay_kothagattu
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have activated all the services required .

Ours is a local installation the system is not in a domain .it is asking for a fully qualified domain.

I have even given the parameter icm/host_name_full as the server name . still the issue prevails.

what am i supposed to do if we do not have a fully qualified domain.Please help me in this issue.

Regards,

Vinay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

than you have to add in the hostfile at c/windows/system32/drivers/etc

your mapping with the ip address of the server, add a line like:

XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX servername

but it seems the server is found, so really check in sicf:

/default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/namespace/application_name

this should be active as well

grtz,

Koen

vinay_kothagattu
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanxs for the response , I have already given the IP address and hostname in the host file.Do i need to add any other thing so that the service is activated .

when i try to test /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro it is giving the same error .Please do help in resolving the issue.

Regards,

Vinay.

Edited by: Vinay Kothagattu on Apr 1, 2008 4:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Why dont you try activating the Service itself manually @ SICF level ?

Regards

Raja Sekhar

vinay_kothagattu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any way of configuring WDA with out a fully qualified domain name that is on a local installation ?