cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding solman to a demo system in solman stms

former_member657020
Participant
0 Kudos

Here i need to add solman in my demo domain controller systems. As soon i give stms in solman it asks me to configure transport domain fo solman. I choose other configuration. I have given the respective ,description, target host and system no. It shows me the information "Could not determine tp profile parameter DBHOST" and as soon as i click ok it shjows me : 'TMS not configured for this SAP System'. i have found one more thing which may help you in assisting me. In my E:\usr\sap\trans\bin i have found only two files DOMAIN.CFG and TMS_test.sid. Iam missing tpparam file in it. Iam bit confused. Please assist.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enter the SAPDBHOST (as opposed to dbhost) parameter in the default profile on the affected system and restart R/3. Afterwards you should be able to create TMS on the affected system.

0 Kudos

THANKS! That did the trick...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the exact same error as you describe during my installation of SM40 on windows, have you been abe to resolve the issue? if so, could you please provide me the solution. When you copy the tpparam_inst<sid> file to tpparam you would be able to proceed as a short work arround, however if you need to adjust a parameter again this seems not to work.

thanks.