cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic creation of po during goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

po has not been created, but while receiving the material i want automatic generation of po. i have some knowledge about it but it is not working. Can some one send detailed information. with navigation details. Tips that are posted on the sdn is not working.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Automatic Purchase order based on GR

Configuration:

• SPRO->MM->Inventory Management & physical Inventory->Goods Receipt->Create Purchase Order Automatically-> 101-> Check Mark
  • MMR: Purchasing: Auto PO check mark
  • VMR: Purchasing: Auto PO check Mark
  • Plant assigned to standard purchase organization
  • T.code: OMJJ : 101 -> Field selection LIFNR mandatory (Optional too)
  • Info record – ME11 -> Price ( Error – MB01/MIGO - Please enter net price)
  • Maintain Source list : Material + Plant + Fix indicator
  • MB01/MIGO: Goods receipts = Other

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Hi

Pl Make sure you have done following settings for the Automatic Creation of PO during GR:

1) In SPRO ---> Enterprise Structure ---> Assignment -

> Material Management ---> Assign Std. Purchase Org. to your Plant...

2) In Material Master -

> Purchasing View -

> Pl. Check. Automatic PO check Box and Maintain Purchasing Group....

3)Create your Vendor for oyur Company Code and Std. Pur. Org. combination and in that Vendor Master -> Purchasing Data View--- > Pl. Check Auto. PO Check Box...

4)For your Vendor -Material Master - Plant -Std. Pur. Org combination Maintain valid Info record...

5)In OLMB ---> Goods Receipt -

> Automatic Creation of PO ---> for the M.Type:101 pl. check Auto PO check Box

6) In OLMB ---> Movement types ---> Copy,Delete, Check M.Types ---> Choose the M.Type:101 and go into Details -

> Then goto allowed Fields for M.Types for M.Type:101 ---> there for the M.Type:101 make the field LIFNR as a Mandatoty field...

If you have done the above settings properly...then in MIGO ---> Choose Transaction GR and referance as Others

and do the GR....Make sure you are doing GR with M.Type:101....and yougive the Vendor's name during GR....

Now If you save the GR ...automatically PO will be created...

this you can see it by displaying the MIGO Document..

Reward if useful

Regards

S.baskaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already maintained these settings. but while doing GR , it shows error message as ''enter vendor'' even i have already entered vendor..

Please guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

TRY MB01 TRANSACTION, U WILL GET A RESULT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with 501 Movt type and select "NON ordered item" and Post the document. It will work

Regs

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI plz follow the below steps u will get the result,

PO will be created automatically when u do the GR.  For that  follow the steps.

Step :1  Create MMR and select Automatic PO indicator check box, check in Purchasing View and source List indicator check box

Step : 2  Create a Vendor and in the purchasing data, under control data select Automatic Purchase Order check box.

Step:3 Create Info Record.

Step : 4 Maintain source List

Configuration Settings

Step:  5 : SPRO->REF IMG-.MATERIALS MANAGEMENT->INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND PHYSICAL INVENTORY->SETTINGS FOR ENJOY TRANSACTIONS->SETTINGS FOR GOODS MOVEMENTS->Field Selection per Mvt Type->SELECT MOVEMENT TYPE 101->SELECT LIFNR MAKE IT AS OPTIONAL ENTRY. SAVE.

Step : 6 SPRO->REF IMG-.MATERIALS MANAGEMENT->INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND PHYSICAL INVENTORY->GOODS RECEIPT->CLICK ON CREATE PURCHASE ORDER AUTOMATICALLY->SELECT THE THE CHECK BOX FOR 101 MOVEMENT TYPE AND SAVE.

Step:7 Now Go to T__code MIGO for Goods Receipt.

There u have to select as usal

Executable Action in Transaction MIGO  as  A01 Goods Receipt  and u have to select Reference Document as R 10 Other

In detailed data tab u have to provide the information like Material No and Quantity press enter. Then Vendor tab will be triggred give, vendor no aslo. Then check and Post the GR and save.

Now go to MB03 with ref. to that Mat.Doc. There u can find PO tab by click the PO tab u can the PO no will be created automatically by following above procedure.

Regards.

Surya Sarma

mathewgeorge
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

go to 101 mvt through omjj t.code there select automatic posting po.

regards

ram

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the path

SPRO->MM->Purchasing->Inventory Management & physical Inventory->Goods Receipt->Create Purchase Order Automatically

Here select check box for 101 movement type and save.

Regards,

Biju K