cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zip/unzip desing and configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to implement zip/unzip file to file scenario . can u help me complete design and configuration steps .I mean how to deploy java code. and designing in IR and how to configure in ID.

thanq

krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidd,

You can go through the Blogs specified by the fellow SDNers, Use the PayloadZipBean in the module tab of CC in ID, Match the module key values and Parameters to be passed of the particular Module (can be find in the Blog Specified). Now, you need a module 'StrictXml2PlainBean' to make FCC possible at your reciever side.

Note : We no need to deploy any standard modules, directly we can use them. Only userdefined Modules need to deploy.

For any confirmations, reply me...

Regards,

Sri.

Plz award points, if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you are doing the file to file scenarios using the zip file

in Design process you create dt,mt,mi

mm,im

after that in

configuration process you create sender and receiver channel

in the sender channel in that select the adapter and in adapter there is option payload zip bean

select these option and in receiver channel unzip file

in the sender channel there is option source dir or source file store the zip file and unzip in to the receiver channel

ather process that is receiver determination ,interface determination , sender and receiver agereement all all same

thanks

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For Zip/unzip file there is no need to deploy any java file. The module is already available that we have to use in the module tab in the channel. Only we have to put that module in our file to file scenario.

The name module is PayloadZipBean

For comlete guidence refer these links:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/20/working-with-the-payloadzipbean-module-of-the-xi-adapter-framework

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/da9358a1772e97e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You Do not need to Provide any JAVA Code For the same.

SAP Provides Standard Modeules to DO so.

Use the PaYLoadZipBean module.

Have a look at the SAP help link:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/45/da9358a1772e97e10000000a155369/frameset.htm]

just a Few Points to remember:

1. Place this Before the call to Standard SAP module in case you want to Unzip the payload in the Sender Side

2. Place it after the SAP Standard module in the receiver side.

Hope this helps.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Abhishek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use adapter module PayloadZipBean to zip/unzip. No need to deploy any other code

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/20/working-with-the-payloadzipbean-module-of-the-xi-adapter-framework

Regards,

Prateek