cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System data dump while creating service message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Is there a way to filter or disable the system data dump when a service is created. For our implementation we don't need this data. Even if its the case its effective only for first time not every time someone puts in a response.

I have removed the SUSD text type from Text determination procedure but it still gives me the whole detail. Any work around for this?

Another Question:

- How to delete old messages in Solution manager? We have created quite a few junk messages which are not relevant any more.

Thanks

Badri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You typically cannot delete a transaction in a SAP system (in general and also in this case).

You have to archive it by using the SARA-transcation.

This is to ensure a consistency in the transaction data

Reward Points if this helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure what kind of consistency this will not created. Its transactional data similar to creating a document or creating a sales order. if some thing is wrong we should be able to delete it to keep the system clean and consistent.

Even in service desk area especially if you are using for tesitng there will be quite a few situations where wrong things are entered by users.

I saw in the SDN there is Z-report that can be run. I was thinking if there are any other ways in doing this.

Thanks

Badri