cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print a required field

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Tcode MB1A there is a chk box for printing . i want the order no should also be printed . how should i do it????

Regards,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to add the feild in form (sapscript / smatform).

Then it will appear in form.

Award if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

please tell me how to add field in form or script form . I'm fresher in ABAP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Smartform/Sapscript currently getting displayed from tcode is SAP std smartform. You need to find that smartform and create a zsmartform by copying the original smartform. Now, in configurations assign that smartform to be called. Now, every form has a driver program. you need find the program also.

Now in smartform, in initialization, you can write a 'Select query' to fetch the order no. or you can send the no. from import parameters.

Now you need to display this variable in smartform.

For that Create a text element in smartform. Click on '+' sign and write '&W_ORDER&' in it.

(W_ORDER is your order no.)

Please reply for further queries.

Please reward points if useful.

Regards,

Ashlesha

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i find out that the document printed is Smartform or sapscript. Fom SPRO can i find out ?

Regards,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can find it from NACE.

Select The Application>Output Types>message Type-->processing Routines.

Regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i found out the form name . its for client 000. i want to view it how can i do it. i logged in for client 000 with its DE as original language. How can i proceed

Reg,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If it is Smart form then u can view it from any client because Smartform is client dependent.

If it is Script Then use the Program RSTXFCPY to Copy the Sapscript to your Client.

Regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U said that Smartform is client dependent but i am not able to view the smart form.

Even if login for the client 000 or from other client.

how can i open the frm.

Also i tried with SPRO-> Material Manegemnt -> Inventory Management And Physical inventory -> print control -> Assign forms ( layout sets ) for print report. from thr i get a different thing is that related to the Tcode MB1A.

Reg,

Archana