Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bpm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i have an urgent requirement. i've 100records

i want to send 100 records to two recievers.first 50 records to first reciever and remain records are second reciever using bpm.pls help on this.

advance thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

In your message mapping program change the target structure to 0..unbounded. Now use the logic to split the messages. First 50 records in first message, second 50 records in second message. Similarly change the occurrence for Interface mapping too.

Now in BPM

Receive -

> Transformation -

>Block (For Each start)----> Send --->Block (For Each End).

If you give the source and target structure, we would suggest you the mapping!

raj.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

1)In BPM you first insert a loop

2)within loop insert a receive step

3)after that insert a switch step with one branch and one OtherWise branch(default branch). in branch1 give the condition as counter not equal to 50 and insert a send step to send the records to Receiver1.after that insert a container operation step in branch1 which will increament the counter variable by 1.

4)in the OtherWise branch insert another send step to send records to Receiver2.

Thats all...

**Reward points if helpful.

--Sankar Choudhury

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

U can design ur BPM as:

start->LOOPrecv>send>container operation>ENDLOOP>LOOPrecv>send>container operation>ENDLOOP>stop

here the step container operation will make the loop to run for 50 times by which the first fifty message will be send to first reciever.Similarly remaining fifty records will be send to second reciver(you have to use correlation to revcv messages).

And for deciding reciever at config time populate the send context with some value in send step that will decide be used in deciding the conditional reciever.

Thanks,

Sandeep Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you are doing the Scenarios that is collect the 100 records and send in to the 2 target system

for that used BPM do the mapping in such a way that first 50 Record in 1st target system and 2nd 50 Record in next target system .

used the loop in BPM and give the condition that up to the 50 Record and next 50 record go to the 2nd target system

I hope your prob will solved

thanks

Regrds

vijay