Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No allocation quantities defined

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

for product allocation object ZAH_COMERCIAL

Hi Gurus,

I have the following message when checking the product allocation customizing (check the product allocation settings):

No allocation quantities defined for product allocation object ZAH_COMERCIAL

I think this could be related to the error I get when I create a sales order in ECC that says that "no characteristics combination exists for the values XXXXXXX"

Any help would be appreciated

-Italo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

One has to copy all the characteristics from the product allocation planning area to the product allocation group you have created using transaction /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_K, assuming your product allocation works via a planning area.

Yes, fixing the product allocation group would fix the issue in R3 as well.

Do check whether the product location combination exists in livecache (Transaction MAT1).

Regards

Vinod

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you both. I have solved my problem.

Italo

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Other than what is suggested in the note from Vinod (running /sapapo/atpq_parea_k to import the CVCs), make sure you have allocation quantities in the GATP planning book. Sometimes due to backward consumption, the allocation upto the week in question may have been consumed leaving no remaining allocation. Also make sure you are in display mode in APO side on Allocation PLanning book before doing the SO entry from ECC side.