Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bom issue

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, pls advise how to configure ASAP.

Scenario: This is a sales order for selling material A. Material A has bom items B & C. Price takes place in A while delivery in B & C.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy,

Falloe these steps

1.Create Material master data For A material with itemcategory group ERLA (Price at geader level) in MM01 transaction.

2.Create material masters for the other materials B&C also with NORM itemcategory group in MM01 transaction.

3.Create BOM for the Material A in the transaction CS01.

4.Maintain pricing procedure.

5.Maintain the condition record for that price condition type for the material A

6.Define the item category with no pricing for the sub items B&C.in the transaction VOV7.

7.Check the BOM explosion settings in the itemcategory

8.Check the item category determination in the transaction VOV4.

Now you create sales order with A material

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Regards,

Murali.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murali, thx for yr prompt reply. The certain points are rewarded as the issue has been solved in part. Hope u continue to help me to meet the below requirements:

1. deliver material B & C instead of A

2. let system bypass zero value of B & C coz only A has price, i.e. system will not issue incompletetion log for B & C, and can smoothly create order, generate deliver and pgi.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy,

If you set the itemcategory with out price system will not give any incompletion data you can create delivery you can do PGI smmothly.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murali, i have defined this item cat. irrelevant w/pricing or invoice. Wud u pls give me more details how to configure as I new to SD. Many thx.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy,

Go to VOV7 transactionThere is standard Itemcategory TANN -Free of charge item you can fallow that one.

Regards,

Murali.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murali, points are rewarded as the issue has been solved further.

Now the issue is "account cannot be determined for CACN GBB 1002 VAX 7900" (message M8147) when generating delivery for B & C. The system considers MM (evaluation) has not been set properly for "CACN GBB 1002 VAX 7900". Pls help if ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is G/l Account Determination problem

Please use TCode OBYC

Select GBB

Enter INT

For the '1002 VAX 7900' maintain a G/L Account for the same

Hope this helps

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yup Cathy,

What our Mahesh is sujested is the correct place where your problem can be solved.

Regards,

Murali.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Mahesh, Murali, points are rewarded to both of u coz the issue has been solved. Again, many thx for yr valuable solution & prompt reply.

Answers (0)