cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order not created for a Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a few Shopping Carts created in SRM which did not transmit as PO to our backend R/3 system. This happened because our R/3 system went down for a couple of hours and the Shopping Carts were created during this time. We tried to submit these Shopping Carts through the Application monitor later and the SRM system gave a message "Processed Successfully". However, POs for these Shopping Carts were not created and the Shopping Carts have a status of "Item in transfer process".

The Shopping Carts have already got a PO number assigned to them through the SRM system. However these PO's have not been created in the backend R/3 system

We are struggling to find the failed RFC calls with the help of BASIS so that we can possibly reprocess them. Alternatively we are also looking for a way to retrigger the PO creation for these Shopping Carts.

I need ideas to resolve this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

Susmit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if any log captured in SM58 during that period and update us.

Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A clarification.. WE have a Classic Scenario. PO is created in the backend system from the Shopping Cart. There is no PO created in SRM.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use this FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_INTERNAL. It should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much!!! this report solved my problem...

Thanks

Rosa

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Not sure if you received an answer or not, but this is what we have had to do in the past:

1. Run BBP_PD for the shopping cart to see what the purchase requisition number will be on the backend system. The requisition number will still be provided even if it fails to transfer to the backend.

2. Run FM BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT. The object key field will be the requisition number; the object ID field will be the shopping cart number.

Hope this helps.

Monique Stephens

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume PO is created in the SRM system; SC will also need to be transferred to backend system as purchase requisitions;

1. Use BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC function module to push the PO once again to the backend system; If there are any errors, system will prompt you informing the same.

2. To retrigger the SC->PO processing; please use the BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER function module to push the SC into PO;

Please reward points if useful.

Thanks

Kasee Palaniappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same problem.... How can I search if the PO was created in SRM?

My shopping carts have status: Error in transmission, I tried to reassign shopping carts, but the system don´t show nothing and the SC is still on Error in transmission status.

I tried to run reports that you mentioned but they not exists...

What can I do?

I am working in SRM 4.0

Thanks in advance

Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which Guid id do i put (PO or SC) FM : BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER or BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_INTERNAL.

Regards,

Maggie