cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Error: No Data returned by XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am working on an BW(proxy) XI (synchronous)XMII scenario. The scenario is working fine in the DEV environment. I have transported objects to QA when BW is running the query it is givng an error which states no data returned by XI. Is the error due to improper transports on XI side ?

I tested the scenario for XI to xMII connection and it is working fine. At BW end it is giving error.

Thanks. I truly appreciate your help in this case.

Kiran

Edited by: KIRAN SAKHARDANDE on Apr 1, 2008 12:03 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

missing dependencies.....in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghavesh!! I will keep you updated on the issue!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i plz get why is that u are doing theis scenario.....what is the reason behind it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavesh,

Sorry for the delayed response. BW is pulling data from xMII (which is connected to a custom database) through XI to perform some data analysis and generate reports. I did run sldcheck in BW and it is showing it as a success. It is possible to see any log of the error in XI. I see nothing in sxmb_moni & message monitoring

Thanks.

Kiran

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> I see nothing in sxmb_moni & message monitoring

Try Passing some messages and update the error messsage.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still see no error messages in sxmb_moni and message monitoring!! The error is thrown at the BW end!!

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good,

NO error on SAP XI / PI.

>The error is thrown at the BW end!!

If you do not mind Can you Paste the Error,

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

I performed the sldcheck and I think the error is caused since BW is unable to detect business system BWT

BW Error 1:

GET_BUSINESS_SYSTEM_ERROR: An error occured when determining the business sytem NO_BUSINESS_SYSTEM

BW Error 2:

No data returned by XI

-

I will keep you update with the resolution.

Thanks.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you find the solve for this problem. We have the same message in our ERP system, when we try to sent messages with help of XI.

Best regards

Petra Wöritz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra

The error is caused since BW was not able to detect business system BWT (representing QA instance of BW system) in SLD. The sld was partially configured. By running sld check we were able to detect a few errors and resolve them.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Kiran