cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Watch Reports - Reference Values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I get more information on reference values for performance that are in SAP Early Watch reports.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What all refernce value are you looking for from the EarlyWatch Reports?

Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to find if SAP has some documentation that lists all there reference values (recommended values) for SAP, Oracle & UNIX parameters.

Here were 2 examples on one EWA report:

"Data buffer - Quality %" >= 94%

"Data buffer - Quality %" < 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

The majority of performance vaues are cited in the online help.

The rule tends to be that notes overrule online help.

For example with database buffer quality for Oracle the online help states 97%.... so good question on where TCC get theirs from.

I suggest you raise an OSS query with XX-SER-TCC to ask why the conflict with the online help.

In reality there are many conflicts of recommendations... 0MM being the one that annoys me the most.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The simple answer is no.

There is no central note or document. It would continuously change.

However a lot of recommendatiosn are held in sap notes if you look specifically in the component XX-SER-TCC*

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William

These notes could be useful

Note 830576 - Parameter recommendations for Oracle 10g

Note 146289 - Parameter Recommendations for 64-Bit SAP Kernel

Note 172747 - HP-UX Operating System kernel parameter recommendations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The component to raise a customer message has changed to SV-BO. If you would like

to take a perfect recommendation from the SAP organisation create a customer message in the above component or call your SAP Local Support organization.

Moreover to have a stable performance of your system, then monitor the below mentioned transactions regularly.

SM50, SM51, SM66, SM12, SM13, SM21, DB01, DB02, DB13, ST01, ST02, ST03, ST04, ST05, ST06, SU01, SUIM, PFCG, SCC4, SE01, SE09, SE10, SPAM, SM35, SM36, SM37, SPAD, SP01 SCC3, SCCL, SCC9.

If you have not gone through any prior EW service this year, try to schedule a free EW session through the message.

Activate EWAlert in your system.

Thank you,

Tilak

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to find if SAP has 'one' central note or document that lists all there reference values (recommended values) for SAP, Oracle & UNIX parameters.