Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM01 and QM02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would just like to ask if anybody knows what ( before saving ) user-exits to use for QM02 program. I've already tried to activate QQMA0014 and placed a break point there, but it doesn't seem to work. This is the first time I've posted here in forum and I hope you guys can help me! Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to use this way to find the exit call in the momment you want on the transaction:

-

Sometimes it is not so easy to find a BADI method or user exit to implement at an exact momment of the execution of a program. Here is one of the ways that can be used to spot which BADI method or user exit should be implemented.

1. Enter SE24;

2. Enter the class name CL_EXITHANDLER;

3. Double-click the method GET_INSTANCE;

5. Set a break-point at command line CASE sy-subrc (near line 25);

6. Execute the transaction you want to analyse; It will stop at the break-point you have just set on class CL_EXITHANDLER when it finds any BADI method/Exit call.

7. On debug screen, type the field name exit_name. This field contains the BADI method/Exit name which is being called in the program on that momment.

8. Press F8 to see the next calls.

-

This should point you to the function module name, through which you may find the include you're going to change. After that you'll need to find the enhancement name to add it on your project.

Hope it helps!

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I'll try this one out. Is there any other way though, I wanted to populate a field that is configured not to be displayed in QM02. Again Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find the exits in many ways.

Get the developement class of the transaction code from SE93.

Then go to transaction SMOD and press F4 and give the Development class in Press ENTER, then it will show all the exits available for that transaction.

Or

Go to transaction SE80 and give the development class name and then expand the enhancements tree view then you will get the list of userexits for that corresponding dev class.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here it it - ZXQQMU20 is the include in the user exit will be fired at the QM02 before save functionality.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to see BADI NOTIF_EVENT_SAVE.I have worked on the same reqirement,the BADI will trigger before save.

Regards

Kiran Sure