cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job RSUVM007 cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

When I run the transaction USMM, it shows me an error that says Last measurement did not finish correctly. I looked for the job RSUVM007 and it was cancelled. What should I do???

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance and regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate table FKKKO using SE11. Go to SE11 , enter table name, click on display then activate the table.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate table FKKKO using SE11. Go to SE11 , enter table name, click on display then activate the table.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u for answer my message. I read the log of the job and it just said : CALL_FUNCTION_CONFLICT_TYPE Job cancelled.

I already looked at google and I couldn´t find anything useful. That is why I am asking here at the forum.

Thanks

Henk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

If I use the search term "CALL_FUNCTION_CONFLICT_TYPE" on OSS, I already get 455 Notes. I suggest you start looking there, since we can't give you much advise based on the little information you give us, I'm afraid.

Regards,

Henk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would look in the job log via SM37 and see what error is in there. Try a note and google search on the error.

We are flying blind trying to helkp you without an idea of what error is being had.