cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling OCI Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm not able to transfer MDM shopping cart items to external application (eg SRM) using OCI.

Here is my problem description,

1) Custom catalog repository is created in MDM 5.5 SP6.

2) Created iviews in portal using MDM Technology templates i.e Result Set Iview, Item Detail Iview. These iviews are connected to custom catalog repository.

3) Enabled OCI and provided OCI mapping in the result set iview.

4) I had configured this as an external catalog in SRM. I am able to see the catalog items, add the items to shopping cart. But when I click on "Order" button I get a portal runtime error.

5) When I see the html view source for the "shopping cart" tab in result set iview.. i found "HOOK_URL" set to null in the html form "OCI_FORM".

Can anyone please let me know if I'm missing some steps in this? If you had already done OCI scenario then please do share your knowledge.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Just for clarification: Are you using SRM-MDM Catalog 2.0 SP03 (based on MDM 5.5 SP06 - SAP note 1157431) or the MDM 5.5 iViews?

Thanks,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem has been resolved.

I had used MDM 5.5 iviews and enabled OCI scenario in the result set iview. I had to make portal iview and page "Isolation Method" property to "Embedded" in order to fix this.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Answers (0)