cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing Rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an idoc imported in XI. It comes with standard message type while importing .

I need to route this IDOC to two different systems. But the problme is the Message type is different for both of this system, but the IDOC type is same.

And the RCVPRN is also different.

Isit possible to put in Routing rule as the IDOC message type can\t be changed.

Regards,

Anandh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ananda,

You need two Receiver Determinations. You can't do it with One Receiver Determination with two configured receiver. While creating Receiver Determination which Outbound Interface did you gave? You can have either IDOCType- Message Type1 or IDOCType-MessageType2 am I right?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you create one MM and see that according to the requirement you add the right Message type in the control records.

As the MI or IM works on IDoc type and not on message type it might work

Regards

Vijaya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use two seperate Message Mappings as while processing the IDOCs via receiver determination to receiver SAP system, it will check for the IDOC Metadata.

If the IDOC metadata i.e including the Message Type for Basic IDOC Type will not be matched then that would create problem while processing the idoc.

Even if the control records are manipulated as per the required Message Type and the RCVPRN, you need two different Mappings as well as seperate receiver determinations.

Thanks

Swarup

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fill the IDOC control segment MESTYP filed as required for two systems and use apply control record values from payload. It sends the IDOC with required message type to target system