cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate agrreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using the rebate functionality where in I am accruing 1 % amount of the sale to the Customer A. Depending on the sale to customer A ,I give an Commission say 1 % to Customer B

I am handling this scenario as follows. Create Rebate agreement for rebate recipient B With the Rebate conditions Set up for the Customer A. So in the regular std sales order for the sale to A I get 1 % accrued say $1 for $ 100 Sale.

Now I am settling my rebate agreement where in the settlement is happening for the Customer B. I am running into some issues/concerns regarding the above process & we are close to go live so need to address this

Ø Can I have 2 different pricing procedures determined, one for sale & one for rebate settlement; would I be running into any issues when we go live? I am using the same condition in both procedures?

Ø If I use only partial settlement ; can’t I change the rebate agreement status to C(Settlement has been created)

Any help/suggestions on my above queries would be appreciated

Thanks,

Vinay’

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions please-

we are going live shortly so we need to finalize the rebate proceedures. Could of questions...would appreciate if ui can return my queries

1) I am using the SOld To party as a rebate receiptant which subsequently is updated as payer in my rebate SO(B3) . now i cannot invoice this as my sold to is there in my SO payer info

is there anyway to get rid of this error. can i still use sold to as rebate receipt & still update the rebate SO with the correct payer

please advice

Thanks,

Vinay