cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message stopp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following Scenario r3 send to an intgration process and this process send to a

fileadapter.

Sometimes I have the problem that the step process to file will be stopped (I see it in the

message display tool)

Does someone know whats the reason for this?

Thanks for help in advance.

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander:

You can check what error cause the problem first:

SXMB_MONI, get the queue number. e.g.

XBTR0008

Run T-Code: SMQ2, locate the stucked queue name, double click on it, you probably see the error, e.g. SYSFAIL or other error.

Click on the error, you will know the detailed error description.

If the error is caused by race condition (e.g. database access issue due to load), then you can click on the queue name, you will see all the messages stucked in the queue, just click on the first message on the queue (usually the message block the queue), re-start the message, usually the race condition does not exist, you will see message processed.

If the message is caused by non race condition, you might need to fixed it first and restart the message again.

Also check the XI : How to Re-Process failed XI Messages Automatically

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

and

SAP Note 1118927

Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the queue . because if the number of message in the queue then it somtime not forwarding the file

refresh the queue ather wise delete all the messages which are in queue

i hope its helpful for you

thanks

Regards

vijay

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alex,

Stopped means-Does it got stucked in the queue?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the message is insert in the queue and then it get the status hold!

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check whether the Queue is Registered Tcode- Sxmb_adm

2) Is EOIO

3)Execute the program RSXMB_RESTART_MESSAGES in your XI systemwhich will restart the message if they are held for any reason in the queue

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

> the message is insert in the queue and then it get the status hold!

Hi,

If it is in hold state then try to find out if any old message for your scenario is in system error under RWB ---> Message Monitoring. If yes then cancel all message which are in system error state and try to resend the hold message again from message monitoring.

Regards,

Sarvesh