cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduline Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a order for 4000 qts. In my sales oder, by going item detail (Scheduline tab page), it is confirming 1500 qts. But it is not showing the next confirmation date on whic it will be available.

Like in IDES, if 100qts is there. In scheduline tab page today it will confirm 40 qts. and it also shows the next confirmation date.

But why it is not coming in my client side system

Please its very urgent.

Reward points for helpful answer

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It could be because of this also.,

If the customer accepts only 'One Time Delivery' (Deliver any quantity on the requested delivery date only and will not accept any stock after the requested delivery date).

If Av Chk and TOR are not active, this 1500 pcs also wouldn't have been confirmed.

Guess, this could be the reason. Gurus...please add your comments.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because of the deactivation of availability check and transfer of requirements.. So activate that in the VOV6 screen (sales order level), for the schedule line category, make ensure that both are being marked.

then goto the order, now press the availability check button.

Hope it helps..

Reward if useful..

Regards

Kaleeswaran

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashis

The shortfall in stock is because only 1500 nos. of stock were made available in MMBE on the day you tried to create a sale order. For the balance quantity, system will confirm depending upon the data / configurations you maintained in material master (MM01), Item Category (ovlp), checking rule (ovz9), shipping point (ovlz) etc.,

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi