cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a transfer order with consignment stock (K)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need to create a transfer order from transaction ME21N. It is not a normal transfer order but it will be a trasfer order from stock K (consignment).

At the moment I am not able to create it.

The special stock field is not valuable.

Thanks

Regards

Matteo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matteo,

ME21N is to create PO (purchase order), so you can create konsignment PO in ME21N (item category 'K').

When you receive goods you can book them in MIGO against this PO, and the products will get to consignment special stock.

Later, if you consume some pieces from this stock you can post them in MB1B + 411 +'K' to your own stock.

Please clarify your question.

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

i descrive what i need to do:

- transfer a quantity of material from the plant 'XXXX', storage location 'YYYY' and type of storage K to the plant 'ZZZZ' and storage location 'LLLL' and type of storage K.

For transfer the material i need to:

1) create a transfer order

2) create a delivery from the TO (from stock K to another stock K)

3) post the good issue and create the document of delivery

4) enter the goods

Is it possible for you?

thanks

matteo

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matteo,

I'm not very familiar with consignment.

When you have consignment stock on your premises, it is owned by your vendor and when you take some pieces from it, you have to pay for these parts.

When you want to move your consignment stock from one plant to another it means that you withdraw material from the consigment stock (physically) and because of this the ownership of the stock changes. Henceforth there's no point in speaking about consignment stock since the stock has become your own stock (physically, due to withdrawal).

That's why I think you should move it first to your own stock (in SAP) and after that you could realize a plant to plant transfer.

This is only my idea , so please ask the others to confirm it, and please feel free to post this thread on the material management forum ().

BR

Csaba