cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email configuration for Service desk notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am trying to configure Email in Service Desk. Please see my requirements.

1. When End user submits the ticket a mail should be triggered to his lotus notes.

2. When Support team changes the status to Inprocess end user should be sent with the notification.

3. When the ticket completes he needs to get the Notification.

I was conf with one SIM file i have . Its saying that in CRM_order and in the Action profile SMSD_SERVICE_ORDER_DNO Action profile.

i am not able to see SMSD_SERVICE_ORDER_DNO Action profile in our development and Production system.

Can any please help me regarding the same

Points will be rewarded

Thanks

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

To know which action profile you have to use.

goto spro-> sap sol> config> scrnario specific--> service desk --> define action profile --> Assign action profile to bus transaction type

then choose transaction type SLFN and double click

you will see the action profile field.

use that profile to config email.

Most of it is SLFN0001_ADVANCED action profile .

Hope this would help

Rgds,

Amm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have already did this by config Action profile. I need help regarding when an message processor changes the service desk ticket end user needs to get a mail and even for Customer Action and after submiting the Support message

Thanks

Bhaskar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You just have to play with Conditions in order to execute the send action in other parts of the support message lifecycle, for instance when the Support Message reaches status "Created" (you need the technical name in order to define the Conditions) trigger the Action that sends the email.