cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM responsible for creation of POs in the backend??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

can anyone tell me is there any function module responsible for creation POs in the backend.

In classic scenarion Verison 4.

Also please suggest me how to create a Host/Service for BBPSTART.

as when i go to ITS and try to click on Test service it the portal page is not getting opened.

it says page cannot be displayed.

please provide a solution.

Regards,

Sairam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1229370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

Check function modules starting with META and you will get your function module.

Hope this will help. Reward if this is useful.

Regards

Pras

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For PO creation in classic scenario,SRM uses BAPI_PO_CREATE or BAPI_PO_CREATE1.

You need not create Host for services.You just need to activate all the ITS services along with the necessary ITS settings for testing the ITS services in the browser.

Pls check the foll;

1. Make sure Internet Communication Manager (ICM) is up and running. By default when you start the SAP system your ICM is also started. You can check the same from transaction SMICM.

2. Make sure Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) is set up in the server .

3. Like in standalone ITS system where you will publish your ITS services from R/3 to the ITS server, in the Integrated ITS server scenario, we need to publish the service to a site called INTERNAL.

• First set "INTERNAL" as the publishing site. To do this Go to SE80->utilities->settings->Internet Transaction Server->Publish. choose the On Selected Site radio button and in the field Plnt choose "INTERNAL" from the drop down and hit enter.

• 4. Unlike in the standalone ITS, in Integrated ITS we also need to create & activate another service in transaction SICF. First let us look at the standard WEBGUI application. In transaction SICF, Right click on default_host and click activate to activate the entire tree. (click on the yes button with tree icon).

5. To run BBPSTART ITS service , go to transaction SICF (testing can be done from SE80 also) and Expand the tree to the following path default_host->sap->bc->gui->sap->its->BBPSTART. Right click on BBPSTART and click Test Service.

In addition to this, the following settings are required specific to SRM system.

1> Maintenance of entries in table TWPURLSVR.

The entries in table TWPURLSVR should be something as shown below

e.g.

LOGSYS : MRDCLNT100

WEB SERVER : SAPDEV14.XEROX.COM:8001

WEB PROTCL:HTTP

WIN SERVER:SAPDEV14.XEROX.COM:8001

WIN PROTCL:HTTP

BSP SERVER:SAPDEV14.XEROX.COM:8001

BSP PROTCL:HTTP

2> Maintain the client and language in the start service for SRM i.e.BBPSTART.

3> Publish all the services.

Pls see whetherr the foll note help you.

517484(for activating services).

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.