cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic table data isn't transfered to the context, with webdynpro for java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using LifeCycle designer 7.1 and Adobe reader 7.0.5.

I'm trying to make a dynamic table in a PDF form, that will be related to a table in the context.

I've designed the context like it says here:

I made a dynamic table and related the cells on the row to the context, by dragging the variables from the DataView into them.

The table is related to TableList, the row to TableWrapper[], and the cells are related like this: TableData[].ItemName

And there's a button which adds a row to the table.

And for some reason, that's not working; When hitting the Submit to SAP button, it doesn't appear as though the data was transferred to the WebDynpro context.

Can anyone help me with it please..?

By the way - I tried using the SAP standard subform controls, the 'Insert Remove Move' control.

When trying it through the PDF preview, it doesn't work - whatever I click displays an error message, and when it runs from the browser - It automatically searches for an update for Adove Reader (I use 7.0.5).

Is it supposed to work only with version 8 of the Adobe Reader?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I reinstalled ACF, and now the Submit button works, and the Insert Remove Move buttons work as well.

But the table context still doesn't work.

I had put some values in the context, in DoInit, and they appeared in the table in the form, but when I changed them in the form it didn't affect the context at all.

There's a simple attribute value related to a text field, which IS affected when changed in the form, and the Submit button is clicked. Only the table doesn't work.

How can I make it work?

Thanks,

Udi Dekel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thank you! that helped in some way, but now somthing else isn't working..

I've installed Adobe Reader 8.1.2, and now the 'Add Move Remove' is working, but the Submit button isn't working.

I tried to create the form from the beginning, related an event to the Submit event, and also tried to use both the Submit buttons possible, and it still doesn't work.

So I don't know if now the context is filled from the PDF table.

I have ACF installed on my computer.

How can I make the Submit button work?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I really need to get this working, I've tried several things so far but none of them helped.

Please have a look at it and see if you can think of anything..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

adobe forms doesn't work properly on 7.0.5, upgrade to 7.0.9 version of Adobe. i think then it will start working properly.

Is ACF also installed on your PC?

With Regards,

Amit