cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM or MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am little bit confuse to chos wht to do next????

I have exp of about 2 years in SAP SD in Support and implimentation and presently working with new implimentation project. And as we all know in our proffetion we need to update ourself and always need to do something extra to go ahed.

So i am looking forward to learn CRM or MDM. wht you guys advice me whether to go for CRM or MDM???

Please advice.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I too suggest that CRM would be better option for you either in India or outside. MDM is still catching up in India and still it has not come in the full shape to biuld up career here.

These days CRM is much talked and its good to gop ahead.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasha,

AS you said

MDM is still catching up in India and still it has not come in the full shape to biuld up career here.

These days CRM is much talked and its good to go ahead

IF we look to the Present and future of MDM n CRM definatly there will be more prospect to grow in MDM as compaired to CRM as These days CRM is much talked

And MDM is still catching up so why should not we make ourself upgrade with something which is going to talked much in future???

Regards

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Its totally depends how to take the reply. Whatsoever reply we post here is just for the guide of people and the final answer should be taken by the person after analyzing the answer. Either MDM or CRM it depends who soon you want to shift in the technology and from when you wnat to work on it. Surely MDM can give you more future perspective as there is less number of consultants currently but I understood from your question was that soon you want to make a shift and in that can you may have to wait for the time till MDM is not catching up.

Hope you might have done or do some analysis on the requirement of these technologies in the current market which can give you some better practical picture before electing the one.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion CRM is the best bargain for you since you have good exp in SD which would be very helpful in CRM Service and Sales scenario's.

So it is better to use ur prior exp while simultaneously upgrading ur skill set.

Hope this might help you, ultimately it is u who has to be comfortable with the change.

All the best.....