cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg SRM Scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no idea on what and how or anything abour SRM system and its components.

But now I have to Integrate EBP & SUS (What are they & their purpose?) in SRM for exchange of some data like PO as attachments.I also have to send the same to R/3 also.

Is it possible? If yes, please let me know the steps to be followed or any blogs on this kindaa scenarios.

Thanks

siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi check the belowlinks for reference

[original link is broken]

https:/.../sdn/articles-topic?rid=/webcontent/uuid/c0507297-65a0-2a10-8d8c-f160c3641350&startIndex=81

[original link is broken]

note:reward points if solution found helpfull.....

regards

chandrakanth.k

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using SRM 4.0 --> then the configuration guide is available on the service market place.

For Service Procurement ---> EBP-SUS scenario.

if you are using SRM 5.0 --> you have to use solution manager.

check if this thread helps!!

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/collaboration.sdn?node=linkFnode6-1&contenttype=url&content=https:///mes... [original link is broken]

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

thanks for your reply.

I need to exchange info between SUS & EBP and also to R/3. So do you think that we donot need XI to do this?

I still didnot get a clear idea on your i/ps. can you please shower more light?

Thanks

Siva

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

You have to use XI for this scenario.

I have worked on SUS Scenario, these scenarios, you can get the .tzp files from service market place and user guide is also available there for implementation.

Regards,

Sandeep Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The EBP and the SUS systems are both part of the same SRM installation, and may be on the same box physically, but MUST be configured on different clients.

This will solve all your integration issues with XI because different clients will equate to different business systems in the SLD.

Document transfer is the easiest via XI because the content is provided by SAP, along with the mappings , scenarios, etc. All you need to do is import the XI content for SRM into the Int repository, activate it and then import the scenarios into the Int directory as well. All the ABAP proxy objects are provided as well. If you want to implement something other than XI, you will need to redo a lot of work

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know the path where I can download them and are there any blogs or wikis or any step by step docs on this kind of scenarios ?

sandeep, may be you can share one of yours from your experience.

I awareded helpful points to all your replies.

Thanks

Siva

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

You have to download your TPZ files for Repository at this path :

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\sample.tpz

and For Directory at this path:

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\directory_server\import\sample.tpz

These thread can be helpful for your scenario :

Regards,