cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI-IDOC-To see error messages of number of IDOCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenarios where more than 1000 inbound idoc are with status 51. I want analyse the error messages of all.

When i see the entry in EDIDC table the status text is 1&, 2& in stead of document numbers.

Pl let me know with which program i can see the exact errors of number of idocs. Now i am going to WE02 and clicking on status which is very very time consuming.

Thanks

Jatin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once u enter logical message type, direction of idoc and status u will get list of IDocs in WE02. Now, click on the button in the left side having icon of right and cross. Then u will get another screen where u will get Idoc number and Message type . U can filter by messgae type ans export the same in excel sheet and analyse the same by creating pivot table.

Reward if useful.

Thanks,

Pramod

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the table EDIDS with the Idoc # and the status in the selection screen.

Then you can find the text in STATXT.

Again here also you might find the &1 and &2 's.

But those values can be found in the immediate fields STAPA1 , STAPA2, STAPA3 and STAPA4.

This is the only possible way to find the data in tables.

Regards,

Aj

Don't forget to reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use the following t codes:

1) WE05

2) BD87 - for further processing of inbound idocs

depending on your R3 ver- the screens will be having the advanced screen fields

both the above will be useful - buit be careful of BD87 - experiment with this in development before doing so in production -

I use the above 2 regularly for all my IDOC analsys and re procesing alongwith we02 also

cheers

nandu

mandar_shete
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jatinder,

I guess instead of EDIDC, you should check EDIDS and in that the log will be in Status Text field.

Thanks,

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

suggestion is good to use EDIDS - but it is always useful to go thru SAP transactiosn like we02 / we05 /

as it provided the necessary screen data for IDOC analysis

also using the tables can be very confusing if you do nnot know the sequence of flow of IDOC tranactions and the resulting analsysis / dumps

cheers

nandu