cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in releasing to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for all the effort, I entered the invoice number on the first screen for billing and clicked on the green flag to realease to accounting and the following error occured:

Error: Account 400000 requires an assignment to a CO object.

Again after creating invoice and i want to view the accounting doc. i am told that no accounting docs has been greated.

please advice on next step. Tanx once again.

Maureen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maureen

Go to OBYC, select the transaction GBB and see for the combination of 0001 / VAY / 7920, 400000 is assigned. If not, assign it and retry. Of course, the 7920 depends on your material type valuation class for which you are trying.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who participated n solving my problem, especially to G. Lakshmipathi who gave the solution below and that solved the problem:

Go to OBYC, select the transaction GBB and see for the combination of 0001 / VAY / 7920, 400000 is assigned. If not, assign it and retry. Of course, the 7920 depends on your material type valuation class for which you are trying.

thanks once again.

Maureen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maureen,

This actually is a task of an FI consultant.

You can go to FS00 and against this G/L account number 400000, assign a cost element by clicking on edit cost element , and entering value = 1 (Pimary costs/cost-reducing revenues) in CElem category.

But as i said better to ask a FI consultant to tackle this, because it could have other implications.

Reward points for contribution if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i understood ur problem.

the accounting document is not generated when u save billing document.

only the reason is:

the profit center may not be copied for some line items.

if it is the case, we r not able to rectify in that billing document.for that the solution is :

do the sales return with reference to that invoice and again do the standard billing.

if the solution is helpful for u, then send me the reply.

Regards,

SOMU.