cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crdit Control Mgmt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done standard setting for Automatic credit control & put the block at order level.

I have maintained the crdit limt for cutomer for e.g Rs.100/. First I created order for Rs.90/- & then delivery & billing. After this I created agiain second oder for Rs.90/- but system does not stop me for saving the order it suppose to be because it is crossing 100% credit limit. It then allowd me to do billing also.

When I created 3rd order for Rs.90/- it stopped me due to it has crossed the credit limit.

My question is why it has not stopped me in the second order, when the order it self crossing the limit. Why system wait till it crosses entire 100% limit after billing

Can any body help me

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Goto OVA8.

Double click on automatic credit control area. I think you select the option called DEVIATION or Credit seasonal factor or oldest open items. Please remove all two option then check.

problem here only

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In static Credit check, system checks whether

FD32 Credit Limit -(All open orders + open Deliveries + open bills + A/C Rec) >= Current Doc Value.

However, in Dynamic credit check we specify a time horizon, so that only those open orders whose delivery i sdue within this time horizon is taken into consideration in evaluating credit. This is called Dynamic part. i.e..

FD32 Credit Limit -(All open orders DUE FOR DELIVERY WITHIN TIME HORIZON + open Deliveries + open bills + A/C Rec) >= Current Doc Value.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried with both, when I am creating a sales order it should update the value in FD32 but it is not updating.

I will put my question once again. see the basic logic is that when a customer is having Rs 100 as a credit limit then the system should not allow to save the sales order above Rs.100/

I tried with bot static & automatic.

Pls help

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the transaction OVA8 (Automatic credit check). Please check if you have maintained the risk category for the customer master in FD32....

Please check "OVA8" and see if you have maintained the field % and checked "MINUS" in credit limit seasonal factor tab...

Regards

Bageerath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. first check the type of automatic credit control that is set up.Here is the difference bet. static & dynamic credit control.

If you have aet up static credit check then,

the customers credit exposure may not exceed the awarded credit limit. Here system considers all open orders, open deliveries, open billing documents and open items for determining the credit exposure.

If a dynamic credit check is set up, the customers credit exposure may not exceed the awarded credit limit. System considers all open deliveries, open billing documents, open items and open sales orders whose shipping date falls within the ‘Horizon’ specified. The horizon could be in days, weeks and month.

Hope it is helpful.

Regards