Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT - Messages in CRM_DNO_MONITOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I have the following problem:

Although messages have the systemstatus "Confirmed" and userstatus "Completed" (I don't know the exact English term since my SolMan is in German), they are still displayed in the CRM_DNO_MONITOR (although only NOT COMPLETED is selected) as well as in TA SOLUTION_MANAGER->SERVICE DESK.

I confirmed the messages via the Workcenter INCIDENT MANAGEMENT.

Can anyone please help me with this issue or let me know if additional information is needed!

Thanks in advance,

regards

Gerold

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to the note 1160189 .

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • Report CRM_INDEX_REBUILD to remove the messages

• see note to correct the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was en error in the coding. SAP promised me to release a note concering the issue.

In the meantime everybody who experiences the same problem as I did can remove the such wrong support messages by running the report CRM_INDEX_REBUILD.

Best regards

Gerold

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gerold

remember there is a program named

RBM_REFOBJ_BUFFER_UPDATE

with the variant sap&issues

this program has to be scheduled if you

want to see the status been changed

it happened to me weeks ago and now is OK

Hope it works with you

JAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JAP!

Thanks for your reply. I checked but unfortunately the job "RBM_REFOBJ_BUFFER_UPDATE" is scheduled and executed correctely.

The interesseting point is that only the messages confirmed in the Workcenter in the message overview screen aren't closed and displayed in the CRM_DNO_MONITOR. When I first open the message (regardless of the TA, i.e. DSWP, CRM_DNO_MONITOR, WORKCENTER), switch to edit mode and then confirm it, the message is confirmed and closed properly, i.e. it is not displayed anymore in the service monitor - "not confirmed" messages.

Although I already opened an OSS message on this issue I would be very curious if maybe you or someone else have another clue what to do.

Thanks and warm regards

Gerold